Christ Church Kensington is a Uniting Church on McCracken Street, Kensington. We are a small group each with various Christian backgrounds. Core to our group is respecting and welcoming diversity.
We are meet twice a week online via zoom:
– Sunday mornings from 11.15 – 12.00 for a coffee and chat catch up
– Monday evenings for a relaxed service from 7.30pm, including live music
All are welcome to join one or both. If you are interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting details.
We are an inclusive, all-age congregation always happy to welcome visitors, members of other churches and traditions, and friends in our communities of Flemington and Kensington.
We seek to welcome all ages and families, with gratitude for the different gifts of ethnicity, culture, creed, sexual orientation, gender and religious tradition.
Christ Church Kensington
- We are at 76 McCracken Street on the top of Kensington hill, next to the Kensington Primary School.
- The church can be accessed from McCracken street as well as by foot from Epsom Road by the small path that runs next to the Primary school.
- Buses regularly stop 250m away both on Kensington Road and Macaulay Road.
- The nearest train station is approximately 500m down Macaulay Road, Kensington.